Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Dream. . .A Visit. . .A Personal Rant

Sooooooooooo purty.  And so many parts of our existences parallel.  Same philosophies, same desires, same sympathies, same innate 'occupation', though I am retired.  But his tenure here was quite a few years shorter than mine.  Will our ultimate destinies overlap, though I'm far behind my dearest 'ghaist'?
Well, not quite dearest; but definitely ranked.  I named a feral cat I feed after him.  And another wide-eyed ginger.  How nice.

Was he killed, or did he commit suicide?  I can't remember, or I didn't ask.

We have much in common, but he did/does leave me light years behind in the looks department.  He was also much nicer than I.  What amuses me greatly is we're both thought of as nutters, for we walk(ed) our own path.  Though he did have one flaw.  He wasn't Cathar enough, damn slut.  I forgive that, however.

Who do I talk of?

That's for me to know, and you to wonder about.

And what the HELL happened, November 22, 2014?