Monday, February 4, 2013

I Posted On Sammy Gordon Once Before

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-catch-her-if-you-can.html

Again, I wonder. . .will she be the one to beat Flo Jo?  Will she give Usain Bolt a run for his money?  Will she live into the next era?  I'm not gonna keep track of her unless a story comes out on her beating a speed record, but someone out there may want to.  Following sports figures ain't my thang, but I used to be a runner.  A dilettante.  Only used to do five kilometres 3 or 4 times a week during my prime.  My speed wasn't too impressive, but all right.  Used to do it in a half hour.  I don't like the concept of horse racing, but I know Secretariat has never been beat.  And he was killed due to a foot problem.  A lot of great horsed are killed before their time.  Phar Lap died why?  I read of one champion race horse sent to Japan who ended up on the plate due to not being a viable breeder.  Home Black Caviar makes it.

God, and then there was the awesome Wizard's Baby Doll.  Hope to meet you when I get there, 'Roxy'!

Gods, I love equines.  No, I love all critters. I even have a soft spot for crocodiles.

Well, OK.  I'm sorry, I lied.  I  hate fleas, bed bugs, skeeters and tape worms.  Also a few other parasites that I can't remember and I don't feel like looking up, but hey!  I also like a lot of bugs.  I get along well with yellow jackets.  I even feed 'em, and rescue 'em when they fall in the water or something.  They know I think they're cool, and they don't sting me.