Monday, February 11, 2013

So Warren Buffett's Good For Something After All

Warren Buffett & Obama: Chief Money Sponsor & Executioner of Abortion Killings

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/09/barack-buffett-scratch-each-others-back.html

I think Margaret Sanger ought to be sainted, and I LOVE Planned Parenthood.  They gave me the information to get fixed when I was 19, and I've had a statistically wonderful life for it.  (I could make a list on what I've accomplished, but I won't bore you with the details.)   If I were filthy rich, I'd give 'em a lot of money, too. . .but I'm not.

Considering I like bedbugs, skeeters, fleas, tapeworms, and the Ebola virus better than crotch droppings, ya know?  I'd rather be Purina crocodile chow than be a prisoner of some disgusting brat for 18 years.  Well, I suppose they cease being disgusting around 13 or so, but still. . .