Sunday, February 10, 2013

What's And Who Is The REAL Christopher Jordan Dorner

Suspected LAPD Killer Found $8,000 And Returned It To An Oklahoma Church In 2002

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/suspected-lapd-killer-found-8000-and-returned-it-to-an-oklahoma-church-in-2002/34564/

I have a feeling he lost his job with the LAPD because he told the truth.  And when are people gonna make the connexion with his name and the biblical reference?  'CHRISTOPHER'-JORDAN (River)?
Someone pointed out his last name can be rearranged to Droner.  Change first and middle initials, JC, and it annoys me so much when other people do what I'm doing here, but it's like I'm sure someone is thinking about this shite (which I think is coincidence), and will post it later; provided they haven't posted it already.

Man, I think I'll go shoot myself now for making this post.

Solly, onry being sarcastic.  I will live to insult you for another day.  Unless they drone me for bein' a bitch and a half, a prick even though I don't have one, or whatever.

Again, AT LEAST I'M ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.  I suppose this is something you do NOT say in hearing range of a 'caged gerbil shooter'.

Then we have this new post:

Accused Gunman Christopher Dorner Issues Statement… “It’s Not Me!”

http://www.palookavillepost.com/2013/02/09/accused-gunman-christopher-dorner-issues-statement-its-not-me/

SO WHAT'S REAL???????!!!!!!!!!!