Monday, January 14, 2013

Pills Versus Lifestyle

http://drcarolyndean.com/2013/01/pills-versus-lifestyle/

Why do I get a feeling this post is a waste of time?  Well, maybe not.  I mean, since I started writing this blog, I've decided to give up Grimmway carrots, and recently decided only organic and cage free eggs for me.  I also now only buy minimally processed chicken from TJ's for the cats.  I steal a little now and then.  Not much, though.  They all love it.  Not bad for unseasoned chicken.  Yes, it costs more; but so do potential vet bills that I can't afford from long term food poisoning from the other crap; which they don't like. . .so. . .

Maybe you ought to do a test.  If your cat won't eat it, neither should you.  They know things that we don't.   Considering I have gone out of my way big time to learn their language, I find they are very intelligent, and wise as far as REAL knowledge goes.  I'm under the impression plants and animals exist on both sides of The Veil.  We used to en masse, but we got dumbed down through the aeons, and the damn church had a lot to do with it.  Of course there are exceptions, and you can fight your way back.   Some get pushed into it via a NDE, big time.  I assume David Wynn Miller who I just posted about is one of them.  Reverend Deloris Lucas, who I met  few times, and whose class I took; was another.  Lucas must have been the most awesome person I ever met.  Her power was remarkable, and I got into altered states being in her presence; in the best way.  Soooooooo at peace.  Both Miller and Lucas gave their lives to the betterment of humanity, and Miller is still at it, still being on this Plane.  Reverend Lucas has moved on, and I look forward to seeing her again.  One of the few individuals who made a really awesomely good impression on me.