Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MSNBC Host Thanks God For Right To Kill His Own Unborn Child…

I guess there's just some things you don't say in public, though I personally can't fault this dude.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/01/28/msnbc-host-thanks-god-for-right-to-kill-his-own-unborn-child/

I think a crotch dropping is nothing but a ball and chain, and if you don't want it, terminate the state of being preggers.  It's better than how a ton of unwanted sprog is treated.  And isn't abortion better than killing them after they're born, which does happen?  And how many of these abuse cases commit suicide, or turn out sadistic psychos living one day at a time with a nothing to lose 'tude?

How can you argue?  If ya consider a crotch dropping like I do, you shouldn't have one.  And pregnancy is absolutely REPULSIVE to me, so. . .