Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Between Feminism And Gun Control, Women Are Screwed

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/between-feminism-and-gun-control-women-are-screwed/32384/

What this says is true.  I am a feminist, but to me that just means I have the right to dictate the path of my life, and not be relegated to act in a certain way or to be chattel because of my gender.

I used to work out.  I used to have a better strength-weight ratio than a lot of dudes of male persuasion, but I was only 112 pounds/51 kilos.  Put a housecat against a tiger, the housecat ain't gonna come out of it too well.  Gotta get real.  And when I fought my last battle with the thing I used to be married to, I won the war by picking up one of my swords and threatening him with that, since I couldn't have won otherwise.  He backed down and said no more fights, ever again; not that there were very many.  He kept his word, though I wasn't very nice to him after our first fight.  There was always a degree of hate for him after he instigated it.

Well, I could have killed him when he was off guard by smashing his nose into his brain, or maybe punching him in the throat, but that would have been a bit extreme, not to mention being a legal pain in the butt.  He wasn't much taller than me.