Wednesday, January 30, 2013

How Stupid And Sadistic u.s. State Goverments Can Be

Police state gone wild: Couple facing 60 days in jail for rescuing injured baby deer

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/police-state-gone-wild-couple-facing-60-days-in-jail-for-rescuing-injured-baby-deer/33320/

All that is should be obliterated, and replaced with something a little more intelligent and resonable.  Something not out to destroy everything that should be, to be replaced by HELL.

That will happen eventually, but ye gods!  The sooner the better!  I've helped undomesticated animals, too.   Rescued a few pigeons from a lagoon, kept 'em for a couple of days, and I even drove one back across the San Mateo bridge to where I found her.  Another one ended up flying on the roof of a neighbour's house due to getting threatened by a cat, and Hell knows where she ended up, but at least she didn't drown.  Rescued a finch that had glue all over it.  Gave it to some neighbours with a cage who had other birds, and I have no idea if they set it free or made a pet out of it.  And all our cats are from the street.  I also feed some 'time-shares' and ferals.  If a 'coon or possum comes up back, they will be left alone, as long as they don't damage anything.  I get along pretty good with the critters.  Those I love.  I gotta admit I'd sooner take in a sewer rat than a baby person.  In fact, I wouldn't take in a baby person at all!

Anyway, I like rats.  I like snakes, too.  I've had some cool moments with snakes.  We also go out of our way to not hurt the spiders.