Monday, January 14, 2013

FOR THOSE IDIOTS WHO THINK BLACKS ARE INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED!

Ethiopian Kids Hack Laptops In 5 Months, Zero Instruction

http://dvice.com/archives/2012/10/ethiopian-kids.php

Two of the best systems analysts I ever knew were black (Andre, I will NEVER forget you), the most brilliant kid in one of my math classes was black, the best variety show ever (In Living Colour) was black produced, and my; what I learned when I read  the strip 'Curtis'.  'Boondocks' is also one of the best comic strips out there.  I also have a highly intellectual black e-mail buddy in Chicago who can answer just about every question I have on  history, anthropology, and so much more.  He's an eternal student.  BLACK ACCOMPLISHMENTS HAVE BEEN BURIED.

Also, if you see a local mural, it was probably done by a Latino or a black group, judging by the themes.  And don't give me any crap on the majority.  If you were born and raised in the slums, where would you be?  Never enough food, sometimes parental neglect or abuse, never knowing if your gonna be shot by a gangsta or a cop even though you've never dona anything wrong; just because your tan is a little deeper?  A lot of people weren't given a chance, but those that make it. . .

I've also got a black manager where I work, and she's pretty awesome, not to mention she's one hell of a looker.  (Yes, racism bugs me  something major.  And yes; I did date outside my race in the old days when I was more social.  Dineh (Navajo) and Chinese, though I was open to all.)