Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Only Thing We Have To Be A-Fred Of Is Fred Hisself

http://www.fredoneverything.net/President_Fred.shtml

Fred Reed for president?  It works for me, but there is a problem.  I already wrote in Ron Paul and mailed my absentee ballot.  Now if only the rest of the nation had done the same, but it's too DAMN STOOPID!!!!!

We as a collective are gonna get what we deserve, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

I can't wait!  Well, but I have to.  No damn choice.

Oh well.  At least the wait won't be long.  I don't even think I'll have to wait until December.  Things might start totally coming unglued right after the election.

Gods, what a crappy choice.  And mittens is even worse than bwak, as Les Visible likes to call 'im.

Oh well.  Considering where I'm at and what I know, IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!

(MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!)