Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Personal Rant Of No Importance

Is the present worth the past?  Are the memories worth the fight and the pain to bring you to the now?

Feddie Nietzsche said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  So, are we grateful to the arseholes that toughened you up?  Yes, but I'd still like to take a 2 by 4 to them.  But in reality their only price is permanent EXILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exile from all I've built.

Then there are those who inspired me to push myself to my limits in the best way possible.  You know who you are, and you have an open invitation to where I'm going.

And to you who has basically absconded with me, though it took me a while to realise. . .then kind of left me to something akin to the labours of Hercules. . .I'm ready when you are.  But I could really use a damn MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Or a flowchart, if nothing else.  And of what of you is with me to this day, my liege. . .THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!  I hope I passed all your tests, even if I didn't get a 4.0 average.