Monday, October 15, 2012

DOWNLOAD THE SHOPPING GUIDE & TIPS BROCHURE

http://www.nongmoshoppingguide.com/download.html

IF YOU'RE IN THE U.S., SPREAD THIS AROUND!

Man, what I'm doin' for ya even though I probably don't think too highly of the majority of ya.  I'm losin' sleep over this today.  After all, gotta go to work tonight.  But in what time we have left, let's make what's left of the world as right as we can, huh?

Then again, if ya are readin' this blog, you probably are a cut above unless ye're a gubment snoop, so hey!  And if ya are a gubment snoop, are ya gonna wake up or  go down in flames when this does all come to end, and find yourself on another round on that wheel in the sky of reincarnation?!


Who needs personal revenge when that's your fate?  Just like that bitch of an incubator of mine livin' in Carthage, NC, and the child molestin' 2nd host of 'ers livin in Talbott, TN.  That's a fate pretty close to being in the hands of the Mossad for a decade or so, as far as I'm concerned.  Well, between Hell and Phoenix, Arizona, at least.

Though I'm still trying to discern the difference between the two.  Any dust storms in Phoenix lately?

Blech.  And I could be still fully employed and makin' some damn good money if I'd agreed to transfer down there.

Glad I didn't, though.  What a horrid city.  Especially for someone who hates hot weather.  Not to mention the caged gerbil shooters get ya for every traffic violation in the books, and if you didn't do anything, they make something up.  Just like the NYPD, and every other major city.

Yeah, I think I would rather spend time with the MS-13.  And my crappy Spanish would improve, too.

And no, I don't know any MS-13 members.  I'm a misanthropic isolationist, remember?  I don't come out of my cave unless I absolutely have to.


Schizoids Я Us, ya know?

The only way to be these days.