Tuesday, October 9, 2012

If Ya Can't Home School, DON'T BREED!

5 Ways Education is Enslaving You

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/5-ways-education-is-enslaving-you/23157/

It didn't work too well with me.  I was the school weirdo, and I was contemptuous of the masses all through high school and obviously still am.  I didn't play most of their stupid games, virtually lived in the library, and even spent a couple of years as a library page on my lunch hour at school.  It was a class, and I loved it.  Repeating myself, I went to a technical trade school with job placement.  The starting salary sucked, but in a couple of years I got everything I asked for, tons of overtime, and though it was very stressful, my temper was over the top, I really did love it.  Too bad it had to end.  I ended up making a ton, I got sent across country a couple of times, and they even knew about me in headquarters.  I broke every record there was, and singlehandedly saved the Cranbury, NJ data centre from ever being late again with their on-line every day.  I ended up being the best lead main frame operator they had in two different departments, though I must admit it took me a few years to get there after the change in departments.  I'd learned everything there was to know in both, before the jobs went away.  I also broke every company rule there was, and got away with it, despite continuously scaring the bejeezus out of my production manager with my antics a few times a year.  I'm sure he loved the times I chronically free climbed with ease, and jumped from warehouse platform to warehouse platform.  I was quite the athlete in those days, until my early 30s.  This was the good ol' days, though.  No cameras for evidence.

Yes, those were the days, though with all the cats I take care of now; I don't think I'd want the 16+ hour shifts anymore.  In those days, 12 hours was a short day.  Some times I wonder how I survived myself for so long.

Then again, considering the thing I used to be married to; it wasn't a bad deal.  Looking back on it, and all.  At the time, what ever.  It was a marriage of convenience, though I'd NEVER do what I did then, again.

-------------------------

On that list, I don't see what's wrong with the gender neutral thing, though.  I'll never understand why anyone wants to throw their time, their resources, their whole damn LIFE away by breeding.  Especially the chick.  How GROSS.  Then again, I do find wee crotch droppings quite repulsive in concept, not that I'm going to ever have it actualised in reality since I will never change a diaper, or hold one of those infernal things again.  Step mother once put my half brother in my arms for a few minutes, and that was as long as I ever held a baby.  She must have noticed I was looking around, desperately wanting to put him down somewhere.  In the toilet was not an option.

Comida de las culebras (snake food). That's all they're good for.

Remind me to pick up an anaconda at the pet store.