Sunday, July 22, 2012

So Ya Gonna Get Yo' Crotch Droppin' Vaccinated?!

Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children

http://www.naturalnews.com/036220_vaccinated_children_disease_allergies.html

Might as well shoot 'em.  I don't get the cats vaccinated anymore either.  Already did the research a long time ago.  Better not go there.  It's not like we have a rabies epidemic here, anyway.  And we boric acid the flat so we don't get fleas.  I messed the first cat up with Hartz flea collars and over the counter crap a long time ago, but cut it out after a few months.  He never did grow all the fur back on his upper hind legs that he lost.  He also reacted like he was in pain when I put the topical crap on him.   The cheap stuff burns, and it doesn't work.  Never use anything by Hartz.

Once or twice a year if there is an infestation that I have to get rid of NOW, the cats will get a half a vial of Advantage, but even that causes them discomfort.  Now if only I could remember what the last vet gave me when I did have to take the cat in for psych meds when he was ripping himself up with over scratching and grooming for no physiological reason.

Might not have to do anything this year, though.  It's late July, and still no fleas.