Sunday, January 22, 2012

Why Do People Continue To Incarnate Here?

Food and sex?  Not worth it.  Obligation?  To who?  To what?  Who and what is worth this garbage of existence in a basic 'sewer' where TRUTH is hidden, and one is at the mercy of circumstance and subject to so much discomfort, pain and fear?

Why am I still here on my umpteenth turn of the wheel?

STUPIDITY!  I REMEMBER ASKING FOR IT, AND APPARENTLY YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR MIND!

This high density crap is just that!  Crap.  From one who's seen the Otherside.

So why am I still here?!  I don't know the rules, but I was dragged back here kicking and screaming from a near successful suicide attempt.  I also have tried since that first almost successful trip to get back, but I actually got yelled at and threatened on the Otherside.  Not to mention I didn't know what I was doing, and my later techniques were not very efficacious in attempting again to get there.  I repeat, you are not allowed to change your mind.  Those who successfully commit suicide agreed to commit suicide BEFORE they were born. Everyone else, no.  Not gonna happen.

Chains of our own design that cannot be sawed through is Physical Existence.

Blah!

But repeating myself, I remember asking for this.  Life is so much easier when you're not living it, and I guess I forgot what a bitch it is when it is lived.  But that doesn't mean I have to like it, AND IT DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO BE NICE!