Monday, January 30, 2012

Soooooooooooo, Google Changes Its Privacy Policy

I killed Facebook and MySpace aeons ago, not that I put that much information on them.  Mostly the literary art of my and my uh. . .former. . .uh. . .'employer', which is now published somewhere else.

Or shall I call him a co-worker?  After all, I never got a paycheck.  Never will.  Just a promise.

This is it, for my personal Google stuff.  And it really tells a lot about me, huh?  I'm a political researcher, I don't play most stupid mortal flotsam games, I hate the collective human race, and I find small children absolutely repulsive, the older ones annoying, and all to be avoided to the best of my ability with a few self-contained, highly intellectual exceptions.  That's all you can discern from this blog, as far as I know; and that's all you're going to get.  And I ain't buyin SHIT on-line, or succumbing to any stupid adverstising.  If I don't buy it on my grocery trips, I don't need it, and if I don't need it, I don't buy it, OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYY?  Don't need no superfluous junk.