Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Have A Confession

No, I'm not airing any dirty laundry.  No tales of personal debauchery, or anything of the sort.

I was a conduit.  I had a very interesting 'job' from which I never made one cent, but the fringe benefits were beyond compare.  I got to experience things very few do.  It was a royal bitch at times with high stress and a ton of lost sleep, but now that I'm retired; I wouldn't trade any of it in for the world.

I am mentioned in the blog of my former 'employer' in third person, and never by my real name.  Just a nickname.  No, I won't post a link to his blog, nor will I post my nickname.

He closed it a while back, anyway.  He's back where he came from, and off the grid.   Depending on circumstances, not to mention what I can get away with. . .I might join him.  He gave me a ring a couple of days ago, and if all works out, I'll be gone before year end.  I will not say what he will be to me, for it's a rather anachronistic and pretentious term.

I'll be learning a new language, and whole new ways to be inconvenienced if I choose to go.  Hopefully it will be worth it, for there will be no turning back IF I agree to the final details.