Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012----The Year Of Change. The Year Of Transition

The year of slum clearance.  It looks like this is gonna make the plague years look like a walk in the park.  U.S. troops, aka usefull idiots are massing is Israel right now. Persia ain't gonna be no Alexander of Macedonia vs: Darius III.  Alex is dead, and Persia. . .oh, Iran!. . .sorry. . . is a force to be reckoned with, not to mention her allies. China and Russia?  Uh huh.

Bye bye, late, not so great U.S.A..  Founded on genocide, and surviving on genocide.

I live in this fascist Hell Hole, but shed no tears.  I've seen Death, and it's life unbound.  There are no stupid laws.  There is only one law of The Source.  Do ye no harm, do as ye will!  All those with their illusory power games here will be ripped from their phantasies; though ultimately they are no less or more than anything else.  They were just on the wrong side of duality.  Gotta have 'em to appreciate the ohter side. Indeed, a handful of the bastards did do me quite a few backhanded favours.  They helped make me what I am, and helped me at one time to become the best man I never was. . .being a chick and all that.

Of course I'm now a has-been.  My battles are over, and I'm through with this place.  I am retired in every sense of the word.  Done.  Over.  No more vested interest because ultimately nothing that happens here matters.  It's all ephemoral in eternity, so why should I give a flying shit?  My body is still here, but my mind has already moved on.  Nothing left to lose here, but everything to gain THERE.

I will NOT see 2013 from the perspective I have now.  And again, I am NOT coming back to this vile realm so beneath my contempt.