Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Abortion

Why the feck do people get so upset about it.  YOU CANNOT DESTROY A SOUL. ONLY  A BODY, AND WHEN THE BODY IS DESTROYED THE SOUL LEAVES HERE, AND IF IT SO CHOOSES, IT PICKS ANOTHER BODY, OKAAAAAAAY?  SO WHAT?!

Self-imposed prison of such extreme compromise, that I can't understand personally what's the attachment to this land of the fallen anymore.  I did at one time, 'cause I'm here, and I have been here many a time, but I'M OVER IT!  When I'm gone this time, I'M NOT LOOKING BACK, AND I DON'T THE FECK CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO IT OR ANYTHING IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think I'm a bloody idiot for being here, and I think no more of anything else that's here.  As I have stated or implied before, I have nothing but CONTEMPT for this place.  Compared to the lower density planes, this realm is like a vat of piss, shoite, vomit and industrial waste.

Needless to say, I am NOT a happy NDE survivor.  So harsh to know too much, yet not enough.  And knowing what I do know, I think procreation is one of the absolute worst sins in existence.  The Cathars had it right.