Monday, June 12, 2017

How Many Are Celebrating This?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/trump-just-dropped-chemical-weapons-in-a-major-city-100000-civilians-trapped/5594381

Due to the psychopaths that have invaded the 'western world'?  And due to daesh, which is a u.s./israeli invention?

This is WRONG!  These people are IN THEIR OWN LAND, AND IF THE 'WEST' KEPT ITS GREEDY PAWS OFF THESE COUNTRIES, IT WOULDN'T BE HAVING THE INVASION PROBLEMS!

I already posted what the Iraqis are doing to daesh, and it ain't no walk in the park for the worst of the worst.  Also, may I add that when the SHTF in the u.s., some current 'liabilities' of society are gonna face the same.  Shall I mention who?

Nahhhhhh.  It's as plain as the nose on my face.

(I found out earlier I actually don't have to work tomorrow, so I may blog like crazy.  Or not.  Let us see what comes up in the news.)

Oh, let me post the link I mentioned in the third paragraph again:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-11/burn-them-and-their-families-isis-crumbles-vigilantes-run-amok-iraq