Monday, June 6, 2016

PHOTO: War On Women In The Democratic Party

http://dailybail.com/home/photo-war-on-women-in-the-democratic-party.html

Were these protesters paid?  After all, others answered a Craigslist ad and got promised $3500.00 to protest the Trumpster.

And the san ho' gerbil shooters did nothing, because they were told to do nothing.  I'm not a Trump (fascist jerk) fan, and if I were to vote for one of the front runners; I'd vote for Sanders, but I'm not voting because though Sanders is the lesser of three evils, his ways still wouldn't work.

Hillary is the worst of the lot if you haven't figured that out, but still. . .this is so WRONG.

Trump is gonna be installed it looks like, and I don't see that as a good thing. . .if there's even time to worry about it with all the other issues.  (I don't believe he's gonna do anything he says he's gonna do after he's in, by the way.)