Thursday, June 2, 2016

Personal Rant

People are waking up.  Things are going right as they're going wrong.  If you've been checking my sources, you should know.

Wondering if one of my sources is right, and there will be a huge Pacific quake by next Tuesday.  Not long to wait.  Less than a week.

What's supposed to happen between September and next June?  Starting and ending when?  Equinox to Equinox?  Earthquake, volcano, tsunami?  Meteors?  Anything else?  Tornado, hurricane, anyone? Kill shot from the sun?  What legends will be written by those stupid enough to survive and rebuild?!

The human race is a failed experiment.  Maybe the survivors should let themselves die out.  Anyone breeds, maybe fatten the worthless sprog up a bit before puttin' it on the barbie?  It's not cost effective, but it's more cost effective than taking care of the wee shoite until it can take care of itself.

Anyway, no matter how good it gets here; it's never as good as on the Otherside.  We don't take this place so seriously from a higher perspective.  We're too stupid for that.  Otherwise this place wouldn't have any life in it of any kind.

I can't wait until I can remember why this HELL HOLE is so important.  Why I was commanded to stay.  Why I was not allowed to 'quit the job'.

Oh well.  The time draws near.  Some time between 5 and 13 months.

Now I guess I'll go back to checkin' out the news and revelling in the entropy.