Sunday, June 5, 2016

Islamophobia: Why Are So Many, So Frightened

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/06/02/islamophobia-why-are-so-many-so-frightened/

I've spend times with Muslims.  I've had Muslim buddies where religion was only discussed on an intellectual level, and these invasions are orchestrated.  They are also about as good a Muslim as Tamerlane was, which is not at all.  They are mercenary garbage.

Oh, and how many Middle Eastern natives did western soldiers rape and kill?  What's the difference, huh?  One is no more right or wrong than the other.  In the Cosmic Scheme of things WE ARE ALL EQUAL!  At one of my jobs, I work with Muslims.  I even have a Muslim super, and she's a sweetheart.  Half my ancestry is Muslim.

No, it didn't work for me.  I tried it out, along with several other things, and ended up as an Eclectic Pantheist Pagan with a strong Cathar slant.  I believe in the deities of all cultures, though I think specific dogmas are nothing but a cage.  After all, TRUTH IS A PATHLESS LAND.

(Jiddu Krishnamurti.)