Saturday, May 21, 2016

Why Feminists, Not Men, Lead The War Against Women By Olivia Pierson Olivia's picture

http://www.solopassion.com/node/10249

I am a feminist, and I agree with this.  But I'm a feminist who believes all feminism is, is self determination/  I do NOT believe in lowering standards.

Ya know, I worked for a data processing company.  I used to work out, run, and I was fast and statistically powerful.  Hyper, too.  No one unloaded a truck or restocked the warehouse faster than me.  I carried more, I moved faster, I was agile, broke all the rules (free-climbed the shelves, jumped from one set of shelves to the other 12 feet in the air, jumped down from mid tier. . .), and ran production the same way.  I also never called in sick once in 19.5 years for regular work, though I had to go home early once because I threw up and had to turn down two days of overtime here and there because of food poisoning.  When I got transferred to lettershop, I ran 1/3 the company production for several years in a row all by myself.  I about lived at the company, and got between 2 and 4 days off a month.  Amazing what you can do if you're motivated and not held back by a feckin' crotch droppin'!  It also helps to have an ego the size of the universe in the worst possible way.

Of course I was also living on pain killers due to all the headaches from lack of sleep, and I was a short-tempered royal bitch to deal with.

Wait a minute.  The second part of that sentence still goes.  DON'T GET IN THE WAY WHEN I'M TRYING TAE FECKIN' DO SUMTHIN' YA BLEEMIN' IDIOT!  DIE YESTERDAY, ARSEHOLE!

You get my drift.  When I'm not in the middle of doing something I feel I'm obligated to do, I'm usually pretty cool; though.  Usually.

In other words, you don't want to be around me.