Friday, May 13, 2016

Personal Rant

Another day in paradise.  Sitting in the dark room, since it's cloudy and the windows are covered by vertical blinds, with an electric candle going next to me as I surf the web, and just finished a scrumptious cup o' creamed saffron earl grey with orange tay, along with just coming to the conclusion of two of Les Visible's radio shows.  I'm also exhausted from split sleep schedules do to interruptions from job hours that conflict with my regular routine, and a new job that doesn't pay in cash; but upkeep which takes an hour out of my day on weekdays, though I never know what that hour is gonna be until the night before.  (Driver.)

Dreams have been intense, I've got a job in the Dreamscape realm, and I've been feeling a bitt more disconnected from my 'vehicle' when in the right state of mind.  Not as firmly attached to the body, but I still can't do a conscious astral projection.

Oh well,  Maybe soon.