Friday, May 27, 2016

CDC: “AMERICANS FATTER THAN EVER!” WHAT CDC, MSM WON’T TELL IS THE REASON WHY

http://investmentwatchblog.com/cdc-americans-fatter-than-ever-what-cdc-msm-wont-tell-is-the-reason-why/

I'm not on drugs, go light on the lightly processed mostly Trader Joe's food when I'm not on a work gig, cook food from scratch when I'm not, but I personally am fat from lack of self-discipline.As an adult I've been everywhere from between 107 lbs. after a 45 day straight work stint to 165 lbs. (Could at the time top the scales at 170 after a heavy meal.)  Am currently at 146 lbs, though I've shrunk from my high point of not quit 5'6".  I'm now 5'4.5".  When I walked around the 3.25 mile block I live on every day, I got down to 129 lbs., but I stopped doing that a few years ago.  Too much to do here, and I'm not the masochist I used to be where I'd have to deal with my nose freezing off in the winter, or getting heat exhaustion in the summer.  I'd do my walks after school was all the way out a little after 5:00 PM, 'cause I didn't want to deal with the 'sidewalk cloggers'.  With sports and band practise and all that, ya ken?

I used to eat a lot more garbage before my current flat mate got me out of it, but I used to work out and run, so I was thin despite the crap. . .but that was the 1980s and 1990s.  Food wasn't quite so contaminated as it is today.