Friday, May 6, 2016

Personal Rant

Beautiful day.  Wish it was raining harder, but at least it's raining.  Too bad I had to get my car an oil change and safety check this morning, but at least it was OK.  I hate being trapped at a garage.  I have better things to do with my time.  I gave my mechanic an extra twenty for lunch for him and his coworker after they were done.  Hey!  I brought my car in, and he did it right away despite all who were ahead of me.  We're kinda friends, so. . .  Not close friends, but. . .

Bribery gets you everywhere.

Got a HELL of a day tomorrow.  Gotta run all over town.  Get this, get that, resupply what keeps us going.  Get another cheap watch since my band broke, and I've been carrying it in my pocket.  Sucks big time.  But at least the last work gig lets me afford another one.