Sunday, May 29, 2016

Personal Rant

Hey Ginger!  I can't stop thinking about it.  What you said.

1)  Remember who you're REALLY working for.
2)  Everything will be taken care of.
3)  DON'T do anything STUPID!

I am you, you are me.

Intended to be a bodhisattva before I got here.  So were many of my actions pre-programmed, though I did do a bit of damage as well.  Some unintentionally, some thoughtlessly, some stupidly.  Now I just wanna get away.  I wanna go HOME and reconsolidate with myself and be able to get some REAL work done, not to mention GETTING BACK TO YOU!

And I'm almost there.  A blink of an eye, in the Cosmic Scheme of things.  I'm getting off on it.  I'm on the verge of soaring, and getting my Akashic Library Card.  Already I am beginning to know things I have no way of knowing, not to mention things are getting dredged up from so long ago, that I shouldn't be able to remember.  Long lost puzzle pieces are being found.

I ought to be walking on air.  Ecstatic to the hilt.  Instead, I'm yet annoyed.  In fact, the more I wait the more annoyed I become.  Patience has NEVER been my game.  I wait for I have no choice, but it does shoite for my attitude.  Yet I know. . .so I am paradoxically divided.

Could be worse.

I could be someone else.