Wednesday, July 22, 2015

So What?

http://refreshingnews99.blogspot.in/2015/07/the-41-companies-that-donate-directly.html

The aborted waste is DEAD!  THERE IS NOTHING LIVING IN THAT BODY!  IT IS AN EMPTY SHELL!  WHAT'S WRONG WITH USING IT?!  AND AFTER I'M GONE, YOU ARE WELCOME TO PUT MY REMAINS ON THE BARBIE!

Planned Parenthood got me sterilised when I was 19.  Thank the gods something like that existed for me, considering all I think crotch droppings are is annoying, parasitic liabilities that are only good as famine rations when the starving times come.

Well, I hear they make good burrito filling, considering they taste like pork; but how am I to know?  I don't live in Cambodia, Liberia, New Guinea. . .

Ya know, I also consider burying people a waste of real estate.  Odd, considering I LOVE graveyards, but hey!