Friday, July 17, 2015

Personal Rant

There is a desperate race for time in the land of illusion.  But there is no time, and the fate of what is to be is already carved in stone.

Might not blog much in the future.  I may face a diversion of time but all you have to do is GO TO MY SOURCES, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was not so gently reminded of a few things I used to think about that happened.  Reality creation or subconscious prophesy?  Don't know.  Some of the things are good, some are bad.  Real bad.

But there's something else.  Next few months are gonna be HELL, if. . .

Then I shall remain in my state of slavery, though in a more convenient manner.  We shall see.

I'm game.  It's voluntary.  It's a job, really.  But the fringies will make it completely worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And if Simon Atkins (Whose links I have posted.) is right, the second half of this year is gonna EXPLODE!!!!!!!

Gods, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

10 to 17 percent of the planet is psychopathic and/or dedicated materialists from what I deduce from his videos.  Hmmmmmm.  And they ain't gonna fare too well.  Works fer me.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!