Thursday, July 16, 2015

Personal Rant *****

2004-??????????  2007-?????????????  2010-??????????????????

IT IS 2015, DAMMIT!!!!!!!  WHEN ARE WE GONNA LET ME HAVE MY CARROT!!!!!!!

Gods above and below, may this be IT!

10% to 17% wiped.
30% clueless.
60% to 53% a'movin' on.

Me thinks the dedicated materialists are doomed.

Is it real?  Tuatha dude!  Hopefully your videos are right on.  You're very sure of yourself.  Hopefully I was introduced to you for the sake of crashing illusions.  And hopefully I'll be able to fix a few things before yearend.

I think I know now what Sophia (??????) meant.  Boy, did She cut it close.

Sooooooooo, what's my new countdown date?  October 31, 2015?  Things are supposed to be tabula rasa'ed by December 31, 2017.  Hope I'm not gonna be here for that.  Considering my geological location, I don't theenk so, huh?  Since I ain't movin' from the coast.

Well, we're all workin' together.

I'm gettin' pretty passionate about putting the shattered puzzle back together again, but I do have a few chips on my shoulder.  I suppose they will go away after a few things are 'splained to me, huh?

Wish 'we' would hurry up and do that.

s for now. . .I AM GOING NUTS!!!!!!!!