Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Personal Rant

Looking for things that just aren't there.  I'm sick of it.  Waiting for things that never arrive.  Watching everything fall apart, and not being able to do anything about it.  Being a feather in the wind.

Feather in the Wind.  My agreed upon Dineh name between me and Kah Di Yinni.  I forgot to ask how to say that in his language.  Their alphabet is also different from English.  I wouldn't know how to pronounce it by looking at it if I did find the translation, unless they had an audio.

Oh well.  Water under the bridge.  Right now I wanna be sitting on a black velvet couch in a cold room with stone walls, floor and ceiling, torches on the wall, in front of a fire place, incense burning on the side tables, under electric blanket with. . .um. . . the loves of my life, eating mango sorbet with tons of mango pieces and heavy whipped cream that's barely sweetened.

Ahhhhhhhh, not in this life.

On another note, it's been a very weird year.  A year of  no winter after a year where winter was maybe around two weeks long.

And getting back to the first paragraph, a timeline was mentioned from one of mine sources.  A very specific timeline.  It was three months from now, and a time was never given before from this source that I don't think I'll tell you about; since I have no idea if it can be trusted.

I shall see.