Friday, February 6, 2015

Personal Rant

Another day in as close to Paradise as one can get, here.  The room is dark, sometimes I have a cat in my lap, mostly no, lots of creamed Pu Erh tay, it's raining on and off, the winds really kick arse on occasion, I'm stuffed silly, I learned a bunch of new shoite, and it's hurry up and wait for what?  For what I want, or for what those I serve want?  Five and a half months, max.

Did I flunk or pass a test?  I threatened to get into the wrong game again, but that rug was pulled out from under me regarding that.  But I had no clue.  For my own sake, I'm happy it was.  I just wish I'd be given some information.

Now I wait some more for something. . .someone. . .that is so near, yet so far.

Less than five and a half months for one thing, less than three years for another.  I wish those who knew would tell me when and what I'm waiting for!  Maybe they will. . .when I have less than a week to go for delivery?  Or deliverance!