Monday, February 2, 2015

It All Goes Back In The Box

http://www.zengardner.com/goes-back-box/

I know what matters.  I was reminded a few nights ago in the best possible way by someone who wouldn't reveal 'his' identity. . .or species?

I do know life didn't start out this way, or was meant to be this way.  I also know what is, is going to be ripped asunder.  In fact, the ripping has already begun.  It's not going to stop until those who screwed everything up are. . .um. . .dismantled, and we're on the cusp of that.

I'm so glad I know the TRUTH about existence, or I'd be beside myself.  I'm supposed to feel neutral about it, but I'm totally into the schadenfreude thang.  I just can't help it.  It's the way I am.  I'm as vindictive as HELL.  Must be 'cause rumour has it some of my distant ancestors were cats.  They hold grudges FOREVER!  I should know.  I spend more time in their company than anything else.  And I wouldn't have it any other way!