Friday, February 6, 2015

Accidently Loaded A Video On Deer Hunting

With a bow and arrow.  It didn't do much for me.  It also took the deer a long time to die.  It is better than the factory farming shoite, but still. . .  It feckin' traumatised me to a degree on how someone can kill such a beautiful, graceful animal.  They're nice, too. . .if they trust you.  In the right places, they will eat out of your hand, and let you pet them.

The last time I had venison, I musta been around 8 or 9.  Yes, it was quite tasty, but when you kill a stag, you kill a member of a family of another species.  A herd is a family.  I'll never eat any again, or that of any other mammal.  Deer exist where I live.  I see them on some of my walks, along with wild turkeys.  I've gotten real close to the turkeys.  They've been on the front yard of our complex, and if you're not after them, they know it.  Respect their space, don't threaten them, they will let you pretty near in areas where they aren't hunted.  By the way, they are big, they can fly, and they can also beat you up if they want to.  I think they're cool, though.  If I had no financial concerns and a lot of property, I'd seduce a bunch to stay just for their company.

I may never eat chicken again, though I am theoretically open.  It's just that I would only eat it from one restaurant, and I'm not sure we'll ever be able to afford it, and the next time we go if I can afford it, I'm planning veg to honour my best buddy, who's veg.  Time after that, maybe chicken.  My craving for it is fading.  And I do like chickens alive.  If I had 'em, I WOULD NOT eat my own birds.  They'd also get treated very well.