Sunday, October 5, 2014

Personal Rant

You are on the cusp of something, but when will you make the breakthrough?  You have questions you can't quite answer, and you go to all these sources, and none of them have ever gotten it right in the past, but you keep hoping that one day someone will have the answer, even though a part of you knows they never will.  You know a fast way on how to get the answer but you may end up throwing something very valuable away in the process.

It's a bitch having the patience of a starving tiger waiting for the 10 kilogramme salmon souffle to be cooked.   Will I wait, or will I 'jump into the abyss'?

Ahhhhh, me thinks I'll wait.  For that wait is less than ever before, even though it does defy my remembered destiny. . .which is wrong on so many counts.

Is it OK to wake up to having made an erroneous decision and wanting to go back on it, even though it was planned before I got here?  Is it OK to realise you don't plaster someone just because of what they are?  Is it OK to not be so damn parallel to the Zionistas?