Saturday, October 11, 2014

Personal Rant

Sometimes tests are painful beyond words.  Passing them can rip you into a thousand pieces in the short term, but if you don't pass them; they'll rip you into a billion pieces in the long run.

Thank the gods I have help.  Thank those same gods I'm not as stupid as I used to be. . .I think.

Well, I dunno.  I already put down the cornerstone to really whack someone who doesn't deserve it.  Or should I say 'WE' did, for I was not alone, and some things just didn't occur to me when I did it.

Well, I asked for it, so. . .  And I regret it.  Let's see how much damage control I can do regarding past stupid decisions that still effect me to this day.  Yes, I just had my face rubbed in the fact that I needed this life to evolve just a little bit more, and get one rather obnoxious bias out of my system that would not have existed in the first place if life wasn't like it was.  Or so I assume.  Maybe I am as stupid as I used to be.

Well, I'll find out soon enough.

And it looks like the last day of summer locally will be 10/13/14.  I go by temperatures, not astronomical placements in this case.  GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE HOT WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it will be cool enough today so I can see the last bits of a heavy metal rock concert today.