Monday, October 6, 2014

David Wilcock: "Three Words Everyone Will Be Saying After The Arrests.."

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=1027

I am NOT a David Wilcock fan, and I think Ben Fulford is full of it.  (Note I'm not posting the original Fulford link.  I don't even read him anymore.  Nothing but Hopium garbage when I did read him for those couple of months in the way distant past.)  In fact David really rubs my fur in the wrong direction, but he generally does have a point, though I do NOT see the arrests happening.  They've never taken place in the past.  I mean, all our politicians are still on the loose.

I could be wrong.  I hope I am, but I think revolution is more likely than mass arrests; considering all aspects of law enforcement from caged gerbil shooters to judges and attorneys are just as corrupt as the politicians and heads of state.  After all, look who they're working for!

I am posting this to stress the weather control issue.  The more that know about it, the better; though I'd rather you spread my more credible links that I have down below. . .though of course you're free to post this one.  Though you might want to provide an explanation like I did in order to maintain your credibility.