Sunday, February 2, 2014

Personal Rant

I was told by one there was no point to antagonising the human race simply for the sake of antagonising the human race, though not in those words.  (As if I'll stop.)  But was there a subtle admission that it was not always so for the speaker of these sage words?  When he was much younger?

Quasi-hippy dude.  They're great for philosophical conversations.

I was also asked if 'agape' was enough, and it was conveyed to me what was important.

Now when will I get all this through it me on more than and intellectual level ALL the time?

Prob'ly after I hit the next plane, huh?

Now I can't stop thinking about this, sitting in front of the Mac, cup of creamed pomegranate black tea on a chair next to me, semi-dark room, whilst it is actually, really raining.