Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Personal Rant

Apparently most of us aren't here to 'wake up'.  We're here to see the era's change if we survive, and the era's end if we don't.  I wonder how many others feel like I?  THAT THE FIZZICAL REALM IS REPULSIVE AND DISGUSTING!

THAT EVERYTHING IS ROYALLY FOOKED DUE TO WHAT WE'VE FORGOTTEN, AND HOW MENTALLY WEAK THE MAJORITY IS (Am guilty of that myself in so many ways, but used to be worse.), AND HOW WILLFULLY IGNORANT AND UNCURIOUS THE MASSES ARE DUE TO PARENTAL PROGRAMMING BY IDIOTS WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN MADE INTO MEATLOAF BEFORE THEY COULD BREED!

BUT WE CAN REMEMBER AND REGAIN AT LEAST SOME OF WHAT WE'VE LOST, BUT HOW MANY OF US TRY?  I DON'T FEEL LIKE EVEN TRYING TO SORT THAT OUT,  SO

GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which reminds me.  I gave a writer a poem.  It's in his book, AND HE SPELT MY NAME WRONG IN THE CREDITS!

Yes, I laughed it off; and I still find it quite amusing.  Also, the ending of his book was similar to the ending of one of my volumes.  No, I will NOT tell you who the writer is; 'cause I don't want to give too big of a clue as to who I am to the masses.  To those who know, I don't matter.  To those who don't, I'm not sure and I'd rather not go there.