Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Way My Life Is Set Up Right Now. . .

Is where I am only OBLIGATED to do something about an hour a day 3 or 4 days a week is the norm.  The rest is discretionary time.  The other days, there's shopping, laundry, clean the flat, cook something when I feel like it, and take my flat mate on his errands.  When I'm not on a work gig, that is.

The other days I just take care of the cats, the plants, and clean up after myself.  Oh, and take flat mate to the train station, but that's nothing.  Such is life with no crotch droppings.  Those chained down with their overpriced, vaccinated, wi-fied, cell phoned, chemtrailed, artificially coloured, artificially flavoured, MSGed, Aspartamed,  titanium dioxinated damaged goods can dream.

Oh, and before I forget. . .NEENER-NEENER!

As  I walk closer toward the abyss.  After all, I am a dilettante Castaneda student.