Monday, February 24, 2014

Not Much Time Left

I can't see seeing December of this year.  But knowing what I know, GOOD!

Oh, I could be around.  I could take off for Washington right now, and with the low snow; I might not even have to drive to the Mojave to get there.  I could be a farm slave in a semi-off grid WWOOFy type set up, and I'd have a very nice 'owner' with awesome fringe benefits; but I really don't feel like it.  And I couldn't take the cats, though my girlfriend could place them, even if it's at the local no-kill shelter.   It would be so hard on them, though.  Animals are soooooo much like us.  I think it might be harder on them than a theoretical crotch dropping. We would also leave said girlfriend with a lot of stuff she could sell.

I don't THEENK so.  It's less inconvenient and more fun to just get killed here.  At least I wouldn't have to get up at 6:00 AM in subzero weather to feed the chickens, or whatever.

Man, that reminds me!  I gotta go and check a certain retired blog for some information.

G'Bye fer noo.