Friday, December 20, 2013

ME THINK THE KILLING FIELDS MAY HAVE HIT HOME

There is a nasty virus going around.  it hit my flat mate real hard, and 'it' takes a lot of  supplements, so. . .

But we know how to fight it holistically.  I stomped on it, and my symptoms are mild.  Hopefully they stay like that.

Colloidal silver
Oil of oregano
Zinc
Echinacea
Linden flower tea
Makuna honey
Vitamin D3
Vitamin C
Raw garlic
Super spicy food, like throw on your meal the crushed chilies like what they give you with pizza
Magnesium peroxide (Oxy-oxc)

Now, if this were a  widely read blog, I may not have posted this.  After all, I hate your guts, think you're all in the way, think the planet would be better off without us so it would be in my vested interest if everyone just keeled over and died if I had any vested interests, but I'm not a widely read blog, so hey!

And ya know something?  I've decided that after I shuffle off this mortal coil, I AIN'T LOOKIN' BACK!  I'M LEAVING THIS STUPID HELL-HOLE CESSPOOL ALL THE WAY!  Revenge is knowing it still exists and the idiots who volunteered to be here are still in their own self-imposed prison just like I am now.  Only thing is, I know this; and after it's over, IT'S OVER!