Friday, December 20, 2013

Schadenfreude

There's that word again.  Sometimes when I read the headlines, that is what I feel BIG TME.  Like every time I see another post on the system coming apart just a little bit more.  I hate how the world is run.  What can ya say?  Not to mention my Cathar streak, though the philosophies do not bring out the best in me.  I run along the lines of contempt more than compassion in so many ways.

https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=cathar

But there ain't no way in HELL I give up dairy, and eggs.  Still eating chicken and seafood, as I said before.  Generally very little, though.  Statistically.

But obviously me thinks this place is VILE, and should be avoided and not fed by a bunch of breeders.

Now how many lives did I lead before I came to that conclusion?