Tuesday, December 31, 2013

i Shouldn't Be Pissed Off At Anyone Or Anything

Everything I asked for, I got.  I picked my circumstances to become what I am.  I had my glory days, I've got my past, now I'm a has-been, but it's all good.  I am where I wanted to be.  Everything is as it's meant to be.  I should be hate-free.  I've avoided a lot of problems and complications due to the more annoying aspects of my past.  Because of what that sack of shoite that I came to Earth through put me through, I had a way better life than her.  I didn't do so many of the stupid things that Nazi breeder cow bitch did.  I also left my mark on this planet for as long as it lasts, in more ways than one; even though in one of the forms my last name was spelt wrong due to having the more unconventional 'e' as opposed to 'o' by a writer who I donated one of my poetic works to.

I should be cool with everything.

BUT I'M NOT!  I STILL WANNA HAVE EVERYONE UNDER 16 COOKED, I WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A TON OF GMO CORN THIS WEEK SO THEY CAN'T BREED ANYMORE, I STILL WANT ALL FACTORY FARMERS, GMO FARMERS (After everyone eats that GMO corn), PHARMA WORKERS, POLITICIANS, VIVISECTIONISTS, BANKSTERS, ZIONISTS, AND ALL OTEHR POISONERS OF SOCIETY KEEL-HAULED, SALTED, AND HUNG FROM THE HIGHEST YARDARM!

I will probably change my mind after I move on to the Plane of existence I want to be on, but for now I'm rather revelling in my loathing and discontent, so what should be and what is, isn't.