Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Truth About The 'Meat' In Your Pet Food

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/12/02/learn-truth-pet-food-ingredients-meat/

The cat here get Nutro, they LOVE Mars cat treats, and they get human grade tuna, boiled eggs, Trader Joe's cat treats, and fish steaks of what ever is on sale of fish they like between 1 and 3 times a day.  They get cream when they ask for it, but it's not big on their list.  I do have one cat that LOVES whipped cream, but it's not good for him, so he only gets a little bit every now and then.  I also get a Trader Joe's deli chicken package every week that I usually end up sharing with them.  I do NOT feed them that Purina or Friskies, or other Nestle garbage.  I read labels.  No phosphoric acid, artificial anything, titanium dioxide, cobalt or other toxic crap.  Though isn't the fish either corexited or radioactive these days?

Well, we are all doomed.  What can I do?  Fish is their favourite food.