Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What If?

You were either dead or an unrecognisable environment in less than 15 months?
10 months?
3 months?
2 months?
1 month?

What if everyone knew the time and the date?

Da gubments are tryin' their best to not let the world know its days are numbered.  I don't know when. Those who do know ain't tellin', and those who don't are givin' bogus info.

I have a clue, but it's encrypted and I ain't sure I broke the code correctly.  I also have a feeling I shouldn't post it if I know.  I kept on getting other things wiped out every time I tried to post them, so I'll take that as a hint.  Not that those things are relevant to anyone but me, but I wonder if I had posted those things; if they would have made me some sort of target to be inconvenienced?

I can't afford to be inconvenienced right now.  I've got a job to do.  Several of them, really.