Saturday, October 15, 2016

BAM!!! TRUMP JUST ATTACKED THE CLINTONS IN THE WORST WAY IMAGINABLE! LISTEN TO WHAT HE JUST SAID!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxjLuvR0338

He tells it like it is, and has a lot of good points.  It's the bad points, like saying Eddie Snowden should be killed that will NOT make me go out and vote for him.  He's an unveiler.  A rabble rouser, and a waker upper.  But what he says he's gonna do ain't gonna work across the board.

On the other hand, I hope he's NOT assassinated; even if I don't like him after reading some more stuff on him.  I was starting to like him, but there's just too much I found out that I think is so wrong about him.

Not sure, but if he is what I think he may be, he may not be assassinatable.  And, no; 'assassinatable' is not in the dictionary, but it should be.