Friday, October 7, 2016

Personal Rant

I'm here to see something, and see it I shall.  Every day I'm here is a day closer to what it is.  I'm about as impatient as they come by nature, and the wait is driving me crazy.

I also know something else.  I remember something else.  It is destined, for I asked for it. . .but I wish it weren't so.

I'm not as much of a shoite as I was when I made my request.  I actually learnt something from my present sojourn through my self imposed Hell of a voluntary prison sentence that I wish I'd never asked for.

Oh well.  At least I accomplished something.

*********************************************************************************

Transducer.  Knowing things I should not know.  Seeing things.  Finding things.  Some things in obvious symbols, some things heavily encrypted.

How much longer must I wait to enter the Gate of No Limits?