Wednesday, October 12, 2016

THE XANON CHRONICLES

http://vergilxanon1.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-revelation-never-told-you.html

Been a while since I promoted this so called wacky 'autobiography' I wrote from the perspective of an Irish psychopomp.  No, it's not perfect, but I've had it with this thing.  Most people are too unaware to find the biggest problem in volume one, and the HELL with the word processor messing up my Commonwealth spelling here and there, and me not catching it.

Actually, Zanna/Kyle/Stephanie/Stefan is the one that represents me; but hey.  The short story segment rocks, and so does the poetry if you're into poetry.

If you want a crazy fantasy based on Irish mythology which defies reality and has a bit of 'adult' content on down the line in the later volumes, and don't object to alternative tastes in paramours, have fun.  Copy and save if you like.  It's non-profit, so hey.  Just don't even think of trying to steal it.